14% of the time
8% of the cost
3% of the cost
Financial goal details
|Annual study fees (2)
|Annual additional required amount (3)
|Annual total in today's currency (4)
|Annual total with inflation rate (5)
(1) The less and most expensive options respectively correspond to the cost of the less and most expensive university and study domain choices in the project.
(2) Annual fees required for the studies.
(3) Amount due to the living cost. May include expenses for food, housing, etc.
(4) Sum of the study fees and the living cost.
(5) Total yearly amount including inflation based on the numbers of years before the beginning of studies.